Saturday, February 9, 2008

A perfect Saturday

1. Getting the news (i knew it the moment i saw the missed call on my cell phone) a great friend is getting hitched. Congrats Cherlyn!

2. Eating a tofu breakfast wrap and soy chai at the Kalaheo Cafe with my mister while trying to explain how a caucus works (hurrah for February 19th Hawaii Primary!).

3. Taking my new heart rate monitor (valentine's day gift from Nick) out for a nice three mile run. Also, how did I EVER run before I bought my cute (it's purple) ipod shuffle.

4. Watching Rome in bed (2 politically backstabbing, ripe-with-intrigue, toga disfunction episodes) with Nick in the middle of the day.

5. Finding the internet is working again.

6. Cleaning the shower curtain..at last.

7. Having the house to myself while Nick's on a bike ride to sing old Wilco songs at the top of my lungs.

8. Prepping curried lentils and kale for dinner.

9. Wikipedia-ing the Caesars.

10. Reading a passed along New Yorker (thanks Pauline).

1 comment:

molly moon said...

oh my god i love your blog, lea. it's great to see you living the life and be able to read about it! loads of love from the mainland!

xoxoxox, molly moon