Friday, April 18, 2008

I love you but I'm going to mace you in the face

Finally watched The Darjeeling Limited. I'd put it off because I'd heard bad reviews but once again it was a reminder to make my own choice. I loved it. Totally and completely.

I think my order of favorite Wes Anderson films are now

1. The Royal Tenenbaums
2. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou
3. The Darjeeling Express
4. Rushmore
5. Bottle Rocket

Curious about The Fantastic Mr. Fox, coming out next year

The last three months have been full of more vivid, wild and tripped out dreams than at any other point in my life. I'll submit the odd gem out for analysis.

Weird Dream 1: I was being methodically pursued among the rows of a gilded 1930's theater by translucent, gangly aliens. The only way I could make them cease was to obviously kill them off...which I did by cracking their upper jaws back like pez dispensers.

No comments: